Followers

Monday, October 25, 2010

Indian Summer ++++

I have been away from home since October 13th. First traveled from home to Ft Wayne, and then the mercantile packed up & went to Cedar Creek, VA. My sister & Brother=in=law cam down on Friday and we had a nice, simple Gluten free dinner. Judy brought us an apple crisp she'd made, and some GF brownies.

From Cedar Creek, Kay & I packed up our necessities and a small amount of Merchandise & headed west and south. First to Atlanta. We stayed at an Extended Stay in Norcross. Looking for a good place to eat, we were sent to a Pappa Deaux close by. They have some outstanding GF entress and were most accommodating in helping me find a wonderful meal. I had a shrimp cocktail (9 big shrimp) for under $6, and a beefsteak tomato salad with lump crabmeat. Yummy and almost more than I could finish! So we went back the following night.

From Atalanta, we went on to Lumpkin, GA to Westvill. Arrived Wednesday late afternoon, and went "live" in period dress & first person Thursday morniung.

Time to go to bed now, but I'll add more tomorrow. Good night all!

No comments: